Enrollment and Registration Information
Dear Parents and Guardians,
We know that the choice of where to send your children for their education is one of the most important decisions you are asked to make as a parent. As someone who has been a part of the South Redford School District for over 50 years—as a student, a teacher, a principal, and now, as Superintendent—I can tell you first hand that you are making a GREAT decision by sending your children here.
Data consistently shows every year that students enrolled in the South Redford School District from a young age outperform the state average on the MEAP and MME!
I encourage you to Come and Stay and Great Things Will Happen! and know that you will always feel welcome here in South Redford.
Brian Galdes, Superintendent
Who Can Attend the South Redford School District?
- All students who live in South Redford
- Students in grades K-2 who live in Wayne and bordering counties
- Students in grades 6-12 who are accepted into the Eagle Scholars Program
- Students in grades 6-12 who are accepted into the SOAR Academic Institute
How do I enroll my student?
- A 2017-2018 Student Registration Packet can be found by clicking on the sidemenu bar or by clicking here. (The Fall 2018 registration packet will be available by early spring).
- Please bring the completed packet with you to the South Redford Administration Building, located at 26141 Schoolcraft. We are open Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm. You can also complete the packet on-site.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 313-535-4000 or by emailing email@example.com
- And most importantly…Welcome again to South Redford!!!